Cost through website: $916
Pay through Zelle to save 3%: $890
Please write your student's name in the memo to help us keep track of who has paid for the semester!
Beginner Class: Mr. Chang, Berkelee College of Music and Royal College of Music
Intermediate Class: Mr. Ji, PHD, Shanghai Conservatory of Music Professor.
Through fun digital composition software learning, students will understand the composition of music and the daily sound and life connection; master the use of digital audio software; understand the basic characteristics of sound and primary audio editing; to use software to create songs.
Sample weekly teaching topics
1. Know musical instruments (mainly songs, animation music)
2. The rhythm of music
3. Pitch and strength, Natural sound
4. Garage Band primary operation
5. Record music inspiration (microphone and keyboard)
6. Mode and color
6. Add piano accompaniment to your own melody
7. Interesting rhythm pattern
8. The charming of harmony
9. Rhythm and mood changes
10. Garage Band Audio Clip and Give the lyrics a melody
12. Match the melody with bass and tone. Add sound A to the screen.
Beginner: Age 8 and above, has at least 2 years of piano learning experience.
Intermediate: Pass Piano CM Level 10/ RCM Level 8