Group Singing Class - Senior Advanced (Level 9 - 10)
Senior Advanced Group (Suggested Age From 15 years old)
RCM Levels 9 & 10
The Senior Advanced Group is the top performing group at Colorful Universe. These students have mastered the RCM curriculum up to level 9 and perform at a collegiate level. Students new to CU may be eligible to join this group with an entrance interview and assessment. In this ensemble students have numerous performance opportunities both at home and abroad. In conjunction with their weekly rehearsals with an accomplished instructor, students will have the opportunity to be coached by internationally acclaimed performers, conductors, and vocal coaches. Advanced students are encouraged to compete in national and local competitions. This group provides many opportunities to mentor students from other groups, emcee during concerts, and work one-on-one with instructors in the planning of concerts and other events. This group not only builds student musicianship and stage presence, but helps to ready them for life after high school.
Senior Advanced Group benefits from:
- Specialized instruction from music professionals across multiple disciplines
- Comprehensive training in vocal technique and artistry
- Opportunities to compete both nationally and internationally
- Numerous performance opportunities to build confidence encourage success in public speaking, event planning, and mentoring.
- Preparation for college application and interview processes
Senior Advanced Group (RCM Levels 9 & 10) meets on Sundays from 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm.