Summer - RCM & Group Voice
Cost through website:
- Junior (Levels 1-2): $578
- Youth (Levels 3-4): $693
- Intermediate (Levels 5-6): $819
- Senior (Levels 7-8): $935
- Senior Advance/High School: $1050
Pay through Zelle to save 5%
- Junior (Levels 1-2): $550
- Youth (Levels 3-4): $660
- Intermediate (Levels 5-6): $780
- Senior (Levels 7-8): $890
- Senior Advance/High School: $1000
REGISTRATION AFTER June. 20,2021 ADDS 10%
Please write your student's name in the memo to help us keep track of who has paid.
RCM and Vocal Technique Introduction:
Our approach to vocal training emphasizes healthy singing, practical musicianship, outstanding teamwork, and individual poise. A low student to teacher ratio provides the personalized attention that our students need to progress and succeed. The Colorful Universe curriculum is based on the Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) curriculum, which offers a comprehensive vocal program that is internationally recognized as rigorous and thorough. The RCM program not only offers vocal training: it requires students to learn technical exercises and repertoire as well as to improve their rhythm, sight singing, ear training, and musicianship; we use RCM vocal music test materials to ensure the progress of each student. Our teachers add their own selections and flair, integrating all repertoire from pop, Disney, musical theater and Broadway. Like all professional singers, the students learn how to safely warm up and use their spoken and singing voices, how to apply their technical vocal skills to repertoire, and how to build their performance stamina as singers and actors. By practicing consistently with carefully chosen and rapidly adapting song repertoire, our students’ abilities grow quickly and are continually challenged. Through solo opportunities our young performers learn the skills of self-reliance and personal responsibility; through ensemble experiences, they learn the value of genuine collaboration and the deep bonds of friendship it can create. Regular participation in international exchange activities develops an awareness of the larger world and a greater understanding and appreciation of other cultures.
This summer course will be offered fully online!
Junior Group (Suggested Age 4-6 years old) RCM Level 1- Level 2
- 40 minute group + 20 minute private lesson weekly.
Youth Group (Suggested Age 7 to 8 years old) RCM Levels 3&4
- 45 minute group + 30 minutes private lesson weekly.
Intermediate Group (Suggested Age 9 to 11 years old) RCM Levels 5 & 6
- 60 minute group lesson + 30 minute private lesson weekly.
Senior Group (Suggested Age 12 to 14 years old)
- 60 minute group lesson + 45 minutes private lesson weekly.
Senior Advanced Group (Suggested Age From 15 years old)
RCM Levels 9 & 10
- Senior Advanced Group benefits from
- Specialized instruction from music professionals across multiple disciplines
- Comprehensive training in vocal technique and artistry
- Opportunities to compete both nationally and internationally
- Numerous performance opportunities to build confidence encourage success in public speaking, event planning, and mentoring.
- Preparation for college application and interview processes.